Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The Ultimate Fighter Episode 3 Tonight

I’m going to go out on a limb here (not) and predict that tonight is the night that Joe Scarola gets booted or chooses to leave the show. This kind of thing seems to happen every season of TUF, there is one guy that looks like a grown man but is actually little girl in disguise. Can you say Gabe Rudiger?

I guess it makes for a good show since I do find my self yelling “Man up you wuss!” to my flat screen. But really, look what a pansy this kid is, he gives up with 10 seconds left in his fight with Mac Danzig to a triangle choke that he should have easily been able to counter being a BJJ black belt.

That was bad enough but to then mope around like a baby whining that he wants to leave and he needs to call his girlfriend is pathetic. In the previews we see Dana talking to him and telling him that “you don’t want to go out like this”, all I can hope is that Joey takes Dana’s advice and sticks it out for the full 6 weeks and retain some of his pride. But I have a feeling he wont….

Mike
(MMA Fanatic)

No comments: