Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Great Week For UFC Fans

MMA Fans get a big fix this week from the UFC with 3 upcoming events. Tonight is Ultimate Fight Night Live followed by the season 6 premier of The Ultimate Fighter and then to top the week off Saturday night is UFC 76 Knockout.

If the previews tell us anything this season of TUF promises to be the wildest one yet and I for one am looking forward to it. I like Hughes but I root for the underdog a lot so I'm pulling for Serra to win the team competition and successfully defend his title when he meets Hughes in the ring.

Tonights UFN card has some great fights that I'm looking forward to, Florian vs Thomas is one of them. Florian gives up a huge edge in experience to Thomas but Kenny has looked very impressive in his last 2 wins after rededicating himself to the fight game.

Another match up I can't wait to see is Nate Quarry vs Pete Sell which promises to be an exciting fight. Quarry hasn't fought since he became highlight reel material when Rich Franklin crushed his nose and then laid him out flat. Now that he's recovered from back and nose surgery Nate's back in the Octagon to make his way back up the middleweight ranks.

I'll post my thoughts on UFC 76 later this week. Until then MMA fans.....

Mike
(MMA Fanatic)

No comments: