Friday, May 04, 2007

Last nights TUF 5 episode

I am firmly convinced after last nights show that Gabe Ruediger is a little bitch. I didn't like him from the get go, talk talk talk talk is all he did, inserting himself and his opinion into areas that didn't concern him like with the whole "Suck it team Pulver" graffiti incident.

I couldn't agree with Dana more, fighters that can't make weight are pathetic. This is the chance of a lifetime for these guys, Gabe got selected over another fighter for the show and then totally blows it by acting more like a woman than a full grown man, I mean whats with the crying? Man up for god sakes!

I'm soooo glad he's gone the only thing that would have been more satisfying would have been seeing Corey pound him in the cage.

At least we get to see 2 great fights next week!

Mike
(MMA Fanatic)

No comments: