Sunday, April 30, 2006

UFC 60 Hughes vs Gracie interactive website

When perusing the UFC.com site this morning I noticed that they have a special interactive site setup for a preview of UFC 60 and it is very cool. If you haven't seen it yet you can check it out here: UFC 60

I spent at least an hour this morning watching the previews and checking out the interactive interviews with Matt Hughes, Royce Gracie and Dana White, this thing kicks ass!

Listening to Matt and Royce discuss their individual fight plans I find that they are much as I had speculated in my previous post.

Matt intends to keep this fight standing up and beat Royce with effective striking. Royce plans on working his game patiently to get Hughes to the ground and sink in some kind of submission.

The build up to this fight is going to be intense and I think this fight will be one for the record books.

Mike
(MMA Fanatic)

No comments: